T-Cellular is launching a Memorial Day promotion that may see the corporate providing a free iPhone SE to prospects who commerce in an eligible older smartphone in good situation.
From Friday to Monday, prospects who commerce in an current smartphone can get a free iPhone SE (gross sales tax nonetheless must be paid) or as much as $500 off a Samsung Galaxy S20.
The free iPhone SE can be offered within the type of invoice credit. An eligible smartphone trade-in is required, as is a T-Cellular or Dash postpaid plan (switching to a plan is allowed).
“The best way the Un-carrier says THANK YOU is, after all, by placing a reimbursement in your pocket — like with an iPhone on us or half off one of many newest 5G superphones,” mentioned Sievert. “This weekend, each T-Cellular and Dash postpaid buyer can get a brand new iPhone SE on us, or half off one other brand-new telephone, with eligible trade-in. Why? As a result of ‘thanks’ — that is why!”
As outlined by TmoNews, eligible smartphones and their reductions are as follows:
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Sequence, Galaxy Be aware 10 Sequence, Galaxy S9 Sequence, Galaxy Be aware 9
- Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
- OnePlus 8 and eight Professional, OnePlus 7T Professional 5G McLaren, OnePlus 7T
- LG G8 ThinQ
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8 collection, Galaxy Be aware 8
- Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL
- OnePlus 7 and seven Professional, OnePlus 6T
- LG V50 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ
The iPhone SE deal can be stay tomorrow, Could 22, and will probably be out there by means of Could 25. Prospects can get the deal on-line or by visiting a T-Cellular or Dash retailer.
T-Cellular at this time additionally mentioned that it’s planning to offer free service and 5G entry to first responder companies, which incorporates all public and non-profit state and native hearth, police, and EMS departments.