Modernization Software program Engineer – Department and ATM Cash Administration
As a pacesetter within the Department and ATM Cash Administration Product group, the modernization chief will leverage their deep technical experience and expertise to drive modernization and knowledge middle migration all through the product. The best candidate will possess the next abilities:
- 7+ years of software program improvement (ideally Java, .NET) and/or infrastructure expertise in a big scale group – with an deep understanding on working securely and at scale.
- 7+ years in roles which can be centered on product/software program transformation, with a confirmed observe file of supply
- Superior information of conventional and cloud architectures
- Expertise with cloud native purposes, micro-services, area pushed design and APIs
- Expertise with Docker, Kubernetes and container based mostly architectures
- Expertise with CI/CD, and automation
- Wonderful communication, affect and organizational abilities
- Means to work throughout massive organizations, and handle advanced and excessive visibility packages.
- Extremely encourage self starter, with a ardour for outcomes – in quick paced surroundings
Good to have:
- Expertise as a options or software program architect
- Superior understanding of data safety